Chairmans Foods Actions Regarding COVID-19
To: Our Valued Customers
With the spread of COVID-19, some food processing plants in the United States have been struggling and some have even suspended operations. We want to reassure you that Chairmans Foods remains 100 percent operational and here for you. We continue to meet customer needs and will contact you immediately if we anticipate any interruption.
To ensure employee safety, food safety and supply, we have been, and continue to, take the following actions:
- Maintaining strict hygiene policies
- Increasing disinfecting measures
- Monitoring employee temperatures daily
- Distancing employees (one employee per 1,000 square feet)
- Wearing face masks/shields
- Reminding employees of COVID-19 symptoms
- Communicating frequently with employees regarding latest safety measures
- Ensuring employees take the recommended time off if exposed to COVID-19 and follow CDC guidelines for returning to work
- Using our multi-plant production to provide redundant capabilities, if needed
We will contact you immediately if we anticipate COVID-19 impacting our operations. We understand these are challenging times, but we are here to support our customers and make sure our communities are fed.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Be Well. Eat Well. Stay Safe.